What does the Champions Center offer?
Horse Hotel & Layover Facility
We offer a safe and reliable layover facility for your horses. Located between Columbus and Dayton, Ohio our facility is just a quarter mile from Interstate 70 at Exit 59 at the back of the Clark County Fairgrounds. There are indoor and outdoor stalls available.
The indoor barn features 318 permanent 10’x10′ stalls with asphalt flooring. The outdoor barns feature 152 permanent 8’x10′ stalls with dirt flooring. Shavings, electric hookups, and showers are available.
All layovers are required to use shavings.
Advanced reservations and health certificate/coggins papers are required for all layovers. As an event driven facility, available dates and stall locations may vary. The outdoor open arena may be used to exercise your horse(s). The indoor arena is available by appointment only at additional cost.
- Heated Indoor Arena (128 x 202)
- Attached Warm Up Arena (80 x 128)
- Covered Outdoor Arena (274 x 130) with show office & announcers booth
- Attached Warm Up Arena (74 x 130)
- Outdoor Arena (100 x 200)
- 2nd Outdoor Arena (125 x 250)
- 318 stalls inside facility all under one roof (heated)
- 152 stalls in outdoor barns
- Wash Racks with hot water
- Judges Lounge
- Announcers booth
- Show Office (temperature controlled)
- Announcers booth (temperature controlled)
- Restrooms with Showers
- Champions Grill and Crazy Horse Saloon on site
- Possibility for close to 800 temporary stalls
- Camping with electric and water. Dump stations available also.
Visit the website for additional service and contact information: www.ChampionsCenter.net